Diners Club Card Frequently Asked Questions
- Which credit/debit cards do you accept?
- Why do credit card transactions get declined?
- How do I make deposits into my account using Diners Club Card?
- Are there any transaction fees associated with Diners Club Card deposits?
- How long does it take to receive the money transferred into my account?
- Can I withdraw to Diners Club Card?
- Is it safe to provide my credit card information?
- Can I withdraw the same day I deposit using my Diners Club Card?
- Are there any transaction fees associated with Diners Club Card withdrawals?
- Can I withdraw more than my initial deposit using my Diners Club Card?
1. Which credit/debit cards do you accept?
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Maestro and Diners Club.
2. Why do credit card transactions get declined?
The most common reasons are:
- You have exceeded your credit limit.
- You have submitted incomplete or incorrect information. The name, address and/or telephone number you enter must match the details the credit card company has on its records.
- You did not enter the correct CVV2 security number (the three-digit code on the back of your credit card).
- Your credit card issuing bank does not authorise internet gaming transactions. If this is the case, please try another credit card or select a different deposit option.
3. How do I make deposits into my account using Diners Club Card?
Please follow the steps below to add money to your account with your Diners Club card:
- Log in to your account.
- Go to the 'Cashier' tab and select 'Deposit'.
- You will now see the Diners Club Card logo. To select this deposit option, simply click on the icon.
- Enter or select your deposit amount and bonus code (if applicable), then click on 'Deposit'.
- Complete the 'credit card deposit form' and click on 'Deposit'. Please ensure:
The address you entered matches the billing address on your credit/debit card statement otherwise it will be declined for non-verification of address.
Information related to your card, such as credit card number, CVV2 number and expiration date, is entered correctly.
- The next screen will indicate whether your credit card transaction has been successful or unsuccessful
- If the transaction fails, you will receive an error message with the reason for failure.
- The update to your account balance should not take more than about two minutes. If your balance has not updated after two minutes, you may need to log out and log back into your account.
4. Are there any transaction fees associated with Diners Club Card deposits?
There is no charge for deposits made using Diners Club Card.However, in rare cases, credit card companies may charge cash advance fees that will appear on your credit card statement.
5. How long does it take to receive the money transferred into my account?
The money will be transferred to your account instantly.
6. Can I withdraw to Diners Club Card?
Yes. Diners Club Card is available as a withdrawal option. However, you can only withdraw to the Diners Club Card that you have made a successful deposit with within the last six months.
7. Is it safe to provide my credit card information?
All cashier transactions are processed adhering to Payment Card Industry (PCI) compliance standards for data security, using a 128-bit encryption that ensures the safety and security of the data transmitted. This state-of-the-art protection is the same technology used by major banks and financial institutions all over the world.
8. Can I withdraw the same day I deposit through Diners Club Card?
9. Are there any transaction fees associated with Diners Club Card withdrawals?
We charge a transaction fee of $2.50 for withdrawals via Diners Club Card.
10. Can I withdraw more than my initial deposit using Diners Club Card?
Yes. However, please remember that all withdrawals are first approved by our internal review team. This process usually takes approximately up to 3 business days.Once we have processed your withdrawal it will take 3-5 business days for the funds to appear in your bank account.