How can I customize my gamebookers account?
You can choose your preferred general settings under Preferences in your gamebookers account. For example, you may set the following preferences:
- whether or not to impose a monthly limit on your personal deposits into your account
- your preferred language and date format
You can also choose your preferred communication settings under Communication in your gamebookers account. For example, you may set the following preferences:
- how to receive e-mail messages on our current events (newsflashes, weekly newsletters, bonus/promotional e-mails)
- whether or not to receive any e-mail messages from us at all
- whether or not to receive ordinary mail from us
- whether or not to receive info SMSs from us
- whether or not to receive updates on our partners’ special offers
You can also set the following preferences under Settings in the sports betting section of your account:
- whether you wish the odds to be displayed in European, British or American format
- whether or not to specify a standard amount for your bets
Please note that these personal settings will not work unless your browser and security settings are set to enable cookies.