Edit My Bet
Edit My Bet
General Terms and Conditions
- Edit My Bet is available on selected events, fixtures and markets both pre-match and live for a variety of sports.
- When an Edit My Bet request is made, the current bet is subject to a Cash Out before the new bet, with the edited changes, is placed.
- A bet delay may occur when validating an Edit My Bet request. If the price changes or a market is suspended during this time, the Edit My Bet request may not be successful.
- Any settings already in place with regard to Cash Out value changes and/or betslip odds changes will continue to apply during the Edit My Bet process. Those settings can be amended within the ‘Betting settings’ in your player account.
- Where any selection is suspended or closed after the customer's request, and before the conclusion of the Edit My Bet process, the Edit My Bet will be unsuccessful.
- Should an Edit My Bet request be unsuccessful after the request is confirmed, the original bet may have been Cashed Out, which shall mean the Cash Out value of the original bet is returned to the player’s account in error. We will endeavor to ensure any such bets are returned to the state they were in prior to the unsuccessful Edit My Bet request, provided that the bet has not yet been settled. We reserve the right to retrieve any funds which are incorrectly refunded to player account balances.
- If the Edit My Bet request is successful, the new selected bet will be placed using either (i) the sum equal to the Cash Out of the original bet and, where applicable, (ii) the increased/decreased stake selected during the Edit My Bet process. The bet details will be displayed within the “My bets” section of the player account.
- The Cash Out value is subject to change in line with the general market while the Edit My Bet process is ongoing.
- Where a bet has been edited using our Edit My Bet feature, the final stake on the last settled bet will be eligible to contribute towards a turnover requirement, provided that the selections meet the qualifying criteria. This means that the original stake placed on the original bet will be disregarded for turnover requirement purposes.
- Using the Edit My Bet feature may impact the eligibility of your bet for available promotions. It is the player's responsibility to check the Terms and Conditions of each promotion before using the Edit My Bet feature.
- The availability of the Edit My Bet feature cannot be guaranteed and is not offered on all bet types.
- Where Edit My Bet is available pre-event and we do not cover the event live, the Edit My Bet feature will only be available before the event.
- The Edit My Bet feature shall take into account all betting limits, which shall be calculated in the same manner as any standard bet. Where the Edit My Bet functionality causes a bet limit to be met, the Edit My Bet request may be declined.
- We shall not be responsible if the Edit My Bet feature is not available for technical reasons and bets shall stand as originally placed during any such period.
- We reserve the right to accept or decline any bet/wager requested for any sport, competition, market or bet type when attempting to use Edit My Bet
- We reserve the right to amend, suspend or remove the Edit My Bet feature at any time for any event, fixture or market. Any bets placed on such events, fixtures or markets prior to such amendment, suspension or removal of the Edit My Bet functionality, shall stand as originally placed.
- We reserve the right to reverse the settlement of a bet that has been edited using Edit My Bet if the bet or a market is settled in error.